Re: zmailer-2.99.40 at the usual place

I hate to follow-up on myself, but its late at night, and my idiomatics
of English language are way off...

> 	Should use  strerror()  anyway.
> 	Integration into ZMailer is still partial, apparently.
> 	(but you should look at what kind of smash I had to do
> 	 for fuzzyalias -transport-agent to get it to compile
> 	 at Linux -- no testing at anything else, though likely
> 	 DEC OSF/1 works ok ;) )

	It wasn't "smash" that I meant, rather "butchery"   ;-)

	Please folks, when you send me (or list) big pieces for
	possible inclusion, do try to consider autoconfiguration.

	Also, whenever possible, try to document in English, my
	german, and swedish are of limited capability, and all
	else is nonexistent (the finnish memo in the package does
	not belong to there, I just forgot to clean up properly
	for the distribution packageing...)

... and now time for sleep...

	/Matti Aarnio