MX'ed subdomains

Hi all.

I'm fairly new to this list, but have looked at other places (docs in the
zmailer package, the web), but came up blank.

I'm running a Linux box with Zmailer 2.99.27.

I have a uucp domain, and my feed sends me everything for *cyber.iaf.nl

Here's the problem: there are only a few <sub>.cyber.iaf.nl machines, and
all of them are known. I would want to be able to add and remove hosts
from this list myself though.
I can figure out how to route this, no problem. But I figure if there is
mail for anything NOT known, it will be routed back to my mailfeed,
creating an infinite loop, or am I wrong here ???

If I'm right with that, how can I solve it by bouncing everything outside
of the known list but adressed to *@*.cyber.iaf.nl ???

Thanx in advance.

--
Florian Overkamp