mx checking ?

Hello,

I thought if zmailer can check for MX in more ways...

1. if local machine is MX for sender or recipient - otherwise somebody is
trying to send mail via our machine which can be in case of mail spamming.
The mail can be optionally rejected.

2. if remote machine (sender) is mail exchanger for sender. If it is not
sobebody sent mail via machine which has nothing to do with it probably.
The mail can be optionally rejected.

Any hints and comments are welcome.

--
 E-mail: Matus.Uhlar@tuke.sk WWW: http://ccsun.tuke.sk/users/uhlar