Re: zmailer

I can answer Ryan's questions.  He's working on a system that I maintain
(did the empty "From " sound familiar Matti?).  He shouldn't be bugging the
list at large with these questions.

On Tue, 24 Sep 1996, Ryan Scott wrote:
> Thanks for answering my questions earlier this month re: zmailer.  I have another
> question.
>
> First of all, I don't have root access, although I should.

Ryan, I'll answer your questions directly.  Please don't bug Matti and the
entire ZMAILER list with these questions until you have fixed your software
so that it does not submit bogus mail messages.

These are not general problems - they're specific to your software which is
submitting invalid mail message to ZMAILER.

Matti has already fixed ZMAILER to deal with it but I haven't installed it
on the system you're using yet.

-Andy

(this sig left intentionally blank - too many hats for one sig)