Re: Continued procmail tribulations..

> On Wed, 28 Aug 1996, Oliver Xymoron wrote:
>
> > ps: thanks to Arnt for his suggestions on making virtual domains work (by
> > adding lines in rrouter.cf)
>
> I was trying to follow the stream of comments about Virtual domains. I
> seem to have missed a posting or so. What changes did you have to make to get
> virtual domains to run.
>
> What I would like to see is a way to have seperate domains with seperate
> alias files and seperate local tansport agents. The problem I have is
> that I have a number of domains that have overlaping naming requirements.
> For example info@xxx.org needs to go to a different place than info@yyy.org.
> I am not quite sure if this can be reasonably done with zmailer.

I can confirm that it can be done - I have done it
(except for separate transport agents which I did not need),
but this certinaly can be done as well.
My configuration delivers to several domains with overlaping "user names"
using separate alias files and does also reverse aliasing.
The configuration is not as clean as I wish but if you are interested
I can send you all my .cf files.
Regards,
	Jerzy Sobczyk

Jerzy Sobczyk              ____________ ___     Institute of Control and