Re: 2.99.35 -- test results release :)

> From zmailer-owner@nic.funet.fi  Fri Aug  9 22:06:06 1996
>
> 	Am I right that your system has  <utime.h>,  and that it

yes, our system has /usr/include/utime.h,
and struct utimbuf is defined in /usr/include/utime.h

> 	Where and how is your  1) fd_set defined, 2) select defined ?

fd_set is defined in sys/types.h:
    typedef long fd_mask;
    typedef struct fd_set {
       fd_mask fds_bits[howmany(FD_SETSIZE, NFDBITS)];
     } fd_set;

in /usr/include/time.h, which just #include <sys/time.h> which has
        extern int select(size_t, int *, int *, int *,
                          const struct timeval *);
and man select gives:
      int select(
           size_t nfds,