Maxring...

Hi all, hi Matti ;-)
I've come into a problem of contention of 2 mailbox deliveries,
where one comes back with an error "error (File exists) creating ...",
actually bouncing the message.

Tracking the thing, it seems to be caused by 2 messages ;-) at once
to the same mailbox BUT one coming through an alias expansion. This
way, the host part of the channel/host selector is different and
bypass the (intended filter?) only one mailbox proc at a time.

Actually, the distributed scheduler.conf (2.99.27) has local/* with
maxring=20, maxchannel=20 and a comment saying that only one host
is done at a time, but I fail to understand if the comment is coherent
with the data ... ;-)

In fact, it seems that maxring is maxkidthreads, i.e. max procs for
config/channel/host tripplet, so ...

-tron
--
Carlos G Mendioroz  <tron@secyt.gov.ar>