distribution of 2.99.34 replaced

... due to a cosmetic "bug" in  Makefile.in.
The PATCHLEVEL reported: 33a2

I must have been at other machine with ZMailer copy, or at
other branch of the source tree, when I thought I updated it.

I have now asked accounts for myself at as diverse set of SGI,
and AIX machines, as is possible at the Centre for Scientific
Computig (csc.fi), which is FUNET's parent orginization.
I will do autoconfig, compile and link at those machines.
(Though propably not at an SP4 which is unlikely for ZMailer
 to be ran at, but perhaps will do at 10 CPU PowerChallenge
 machines with 2 GB RAMs...)

/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>