Re: compilation in Solaris 2.5

> It seems as if something is wrong with the include files on your system.
> Usually dup2 is in /usr/include/unistd.h.  You might try backing up
> all the customations to your system, and reinstalling the OS.

	Actually I have seen it at unpatched Solaris too.

	Just do this:
		rm  config.cache  config.status
	and then configure again.

	I am anyway preparing a new dump with more fixes, including a weird
	case, where we got X.400 mail in ASN.1 format from X.400 gateway...
	It happened to crash 2.99.30 router, which tries to be a bit smarter
	with a couple of things, but apparently wasn't enough of it.
	(If you want to hear war-stories, that really is one; a war against
	 the X.400 empire, and "production quality" gateways.  Ah well,
	 now the whole ASN.1 junk-pile goes into message body, and the
	 router generates some headers for the message.)

	/Matti Aarnio <mea@utu.fi> <mea@nic.funet.fi>