ZMailer does autoconfig -- 2.99.30 is available

Wheey...  again an all-nighter, but now I can
switch back to normal daily rythm :-)

Anyway,   at  ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/unix/mail/zmailer/
directory there is file   zmailer-2.99.30-960726.tar.gz

The final grinding did happen entirely at DEC OSF/1
(this is so fast a machine..), but changes since
my Linux/Solaris/OSF/SunOS test quad are small, and
should not ruin previously working things (famous last
words..)

Now I am extremely interested at hearing experiences
with other type of systems: SGI IRIXes, IBM AIX, ...

Ken Lalonde, and some others did suggest me to add in
a static copy of resolver library, so that it will
always work independent of system vendor provisions.
(bind-4.9.4-REL package open, copying res/ subdir,
 and a little bit of editing --> libresolv/ subdir)

I made fairly large changes at message squirrel()/
defer()/reject() as is done in router's hardwired
routines ( run_rfc822() et.al. ).  Now it will
squirrel only those that are harmless, all deferred
things should be handled manually (actually I asked
a better name for this sort of deferrance where file
needs fixing instead of just delayed resubmission.
I even got some suggestions, but misplaced that
email somewhere...).

Oh yes, if there are more than maxReceived number
of "Received:" -headers at the message, then it is
rejected with a new standard error form:
	$MAILSHARE/forms/loopexceeded

Ok, time for the feedback -- and I have a couple of
commercial projects at my table to do too.

	/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>