Memory leak in beta 26?

I've had Zmailer running continuously for the past 25 days under Linux
1.3.57 and just noticed that my two router processes had grown to 14 and
17 megs respectively. Other processes that have been running over that
time frame seem to be better behaved, so I think it's Zmailer-specific.
Restarting Zmailer has reduced the router tasks to under a meg each
according to ps -axm. Has this been seen before/fixed already?