>From postmaster@si-star1.si-star.comSun May 12 21:47:27 1996
Date: Sun, 12 May 1996 21:45:29 -0000
From: The Post Office <postmaster@si-star1.si-star.com>
To: root@si-star.com
Cc: The Post Office <postoffice@si-star1.si-star.com>
Subject: Delivery problems with your mail

A copy of your message is being returned to you due to difficulties
encountered while attempting to deliver your mail.

Very often people attempt to send mail to USERIDs, which are not
known to this particular system.

The following errors occurred during message delivery processing:

<smtp si-star2.si-star.com.si-star.com test@si-star2.si-star.com.si-star.com 99>: smtp; 500 (Bind: no such domain: si-star2.si-star.com.si-star.com)

  [ Part 2: "Included Message" ]

Reporting-MTA: dns; si-star1.si-star.com
Arrival-Date: Sun, 12 May 1996 21:45:22 -0000

Final-Recipient: RFC822; test@si-star2.si-star.com.si-star.com
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 500 (Bind: no such domain: si-star2.si-star.com.si-star.com)

  [ Part 3: "Included Message" ]