Re: Removing duplicate recipients?

IMHO.. No. If you tell the system to send to that user, AND to a list that
includes that user, then it should do exactly that.

 Why don't you just send to the list and not the user??

--
 Name:Trevor Paquette      |Alberta Energy Company Ltd |Work:(403) 266-8400
Email:TrevorPaquette@aec.ca|3900, 421 7th Ave S.W.     | Fax:(403) 290-8400