Re: Various Zmailer Problems

[ On Tue, April  9, 1996 at 09:36:26 (+0300), Matti Aarnio wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: Various Zmailer Problems
>
> 	( <<-- rewrite: 'everything broken', perhaps I need to
> 	 have a look at those embedded Schemes, and consider
> 	 (how horrible) abandoning SH-like language in favour
> 	 of real LISP.. )

I've been wanting to embed a scheme interpreter in my mailer for quite
some time.  It should certainly make some of the data quoting problems a
wee bit easier to deal with, and hopefully result in a far safer
implementation.  Shell syntax has a "marketing" advantage, but I think a
standard scheme implementation will have many more practical advantages.

--
							Greg A. Woods

+1 416 443-1734			VE3TCP			robohack!woods