Sender field manipulation failure

I'm currently running IDA-sendmail and heavily use the address rewrite
capabilities of it. I've tested zmailer for a few days and been
able to configure it to do the rewrites of the envelope recipient
address and header from field that I want it to.

However, when trying to send to a listserv server I find that
listserv processes the header sender field, and ignores both
envelope sender and header from field. If I switch to zmailer
on our main mailhosts this will result in many of our users suddenly
being subscribed to lists with addresses they cannot easily control
(not everyone knows how to fake a mail).

I tried to add a sender field rewrite to the rrouter() function
but no good (the part now commented out):

rrouter (address, origaddr, A) {
        local tmp tee didhostexpand tmpone tmptwo tmpthree
#       tmp=$(db print headers sender)
#       sift "$tmp" in
#               (.+):(.+):(.+)
#                       tmpone="\1"
#                       tmptwo="\2"
#                       tmpthree="\3"
#                       tmp=$(generics $tmptwo) || tmp="$tmptwo"
#                       tmptwo="$tmp"
#                       tmp="$tmpone:$tmptwo:$tmpthree"
#                       $(db add headers $tmp)
#       tfis

The error message from the router log:

<96Mar28.105415+0100msz.3096-25448+1@alba.its.uu.se>: address: martin
rrouter: not found
<96Mar28.105415+0100msz.3096-25448+1@alba.its.uu.se>: file: 3096-25448 Martin
Wendel <martin> => <listserv@uu.se>, <martin.wendel@its.uu.se>
<96Mar28.105415+0100msz.3096-25448+1@alba.its.uu.se>: address: listserv@uu.se
rrouter: not found
<96Mar28.105415+0100msz.3096-25448+1@alba.its.uu.se>: address:
martin.wendel@its.uu.se
rrouter: not found
No routed addresses -> deferred
<96Mar28.105415+0100msz.3096-25448+1@alba.its.uu.se>: info: uid 101 gid 0 size
253 headersize 238 bodysize 15 now 828006855 delay 8 resent no trusted no with
SMTP env-end env-end

Have I misunderstood how to use the database routines, the header database
or the security of the sender field?

--
E-Mail: Martin.Wendel@ITS.UU.SE        Snail-Mail:  ITS
Tel:    018 18 77 80                                Box 887