Re: zmailer-2.99.25 router problem

> I think I must have interrupted a make configure or somesuch, which prevented
> the Makefile.in from creating a Makefile in that directory.

	Yes, propably I should add  ".PRECIOUS:" -tags at the
	top-level makefile to protect those subdir Makefiles..

	Had you then just "rm zmailer.Config", and "make",
	they would have been generated allright anyway..
	(That's why there is 'Makefile.in' instead of the
	 old style of editing 'Makefile' into 'Makefile.new', and
	 if successfull, mv:ing it back..)

> My biggest problem was getting rid of all the MAKE=make lines.  My stupid
> make can handle one level of it, but if that Makefile then calls another
> make with MAKE=make, it gets confused and dies.

	I see.
	Wouldn't a "MAKE=xxx" at top-level "Config" (or "SiteConfig")
	have helped you ?

	/Matti Aarnio <mea@utu.fi>