Address <mea@utu.fi> offline..

... or rather our mailer machine had a disk-crash, and its
recovery is unfinished.  (/export/home -disk crashed, not
our /var/mail/ ..)

If you sent to me anything there you wish to be considered soon,
please resend it to <mea@nic.funet.fi> ..

 .. and now I go to make an astronomy presenation at local
club observatory..

	/Matti Aarnio

PS: SMTP PIPELINING is interesting piece of trickery, which
    gives reasonable extra performance when sending large
    number of recipients to some host..  I have it working
    at my smtpserver, yet to do the transporter.