Re: Content-Length wrong?

> Hi,
>
> after I switched to Zmailer, some people noted that my Content-Length:
> headers are wrong. Apparently, SMTP recodes to quoted-printable, and the
> thing is left alone.
>
> Hmm. Should that header be tossed? If so, where? crossbar.cf?

        Yes, overboard...

        But if you absolutely insist at using it, the only
        place it can be added is  mailbox  -program.

        There is a dilemma:
                Value presented at it is known only AFTER the
                message content conversion has been completed,
                not before it..

        It can be solved generically by:
                - scanning (and converting for calculation)
                  the message once before actual output
                - doing conversion into a temporary file..

	The least painfull way is to fix it, when storing email.
 	(But works only to the local files..)

	/Matti Aarnio <mea@utu.fi>