Re: zmailer-2.99.23

   From: Matti Aarnio <mea@utu.fi>
   Date: 	Tue, 2 Jan 1996 09:05:26 +0200 (EET)

	   (I am TRYING to get a hit from that error by running
	    the scheduler in DEC ATOM-tools `Third Degree' memory
	    access analyzer -- equivalent to "Purify" on SPARC and
	    couple other platforms..  Hmm..  One RIH error (read-
	    invalid-heap) spotted during 48 hour run..  The block
	    was freed at expire(), and latter referred at u_retryat(),
	    meaning it wasn't completely thrown away..)

I saw this in the 3log files left in the latest distribution ;-)

Later,
David S. Miller
davem@caip.rutgers.edu