zmailer-2.99.23

Ok, the 2.99.22 doesn't compile with ANSI-compiler, but
this one does.

Actual changes over 2.99.21 are mostly in the scheduler,
which has (hopefully) a bit smarter approach on retry
processing.  Some additional changes at the transport-
agents concentrate on making the IETF-NOTARY error
reports usefull.

Location is like usual:
	ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/unix/mail/zmailer/zmailer-2.99.23-951230.tar.gz

I noticed that some people don't clean the default $MAILSHARE/db/
and possibly $MAILSHARE/forms/, and therefore I changed a bit of
the default filesets too..  (I run BITNET gateway here, but
most people don't have FUNETNJE at their machines...)

/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>