Talking with myself...

Our ISP box has a troublesome user. Well, the user isn't troublesome,
their Windows '95 configuration is. :) In any case, that problem brought
to light a secondary problem I'm seeing with zmailer. We're running
version 2.99.21 with a fairly stock router configuration.

The problem at the user end is misconfiguration of their DNS searching.
Our domain's (blaze.net.au) DNS is at 203.17.53.1, but the user is
having some difficulty getting that set up (I know how to do it, the
problem is explaining how to get this poor woman to do it! :-)). This
same box (whose IP is 203.17.53.1) is also the mail server on which
zmailer runs.

Anyway, the result is that mail going out from her system onto the
internet is being addressed from heraccount@[@203.17.53.1]. Yes, this is
antiquated and I realise that this should be avoided if possible.
However, zmailer cannot deliver replies to that address, and winds up
bouncing any mail to that address with the following: