no MAILBIN/zmailer?

Y'all should expect to see a lot of questions from me in the next few days.
I'm trying to set up a machine whose *sole* purpose in life, at least as
far as email is concerned, is to receive mail messages via SMTP that have
up to 500 recipients listed, queue them up, and deliver them.  It's
basically just going to be a dedicated mail delivery system for our
listserv system, which happens to run on another machine.

Ok, so first question.  Maybe I'm a moron, but I don't see a "zmailer"
executable anywhere.  Find doesn't turn up anything in the source tree
named zmailer, nor anywhere in MAILSHARE.  I know (or I think) it should be
there somewhere, because running MAILBIN/router -i tells me that it isn't
there.

Is there a step that I have to do by hand that I'm missing?

Lee Silverman     lee@netspace.org      http://www.netspace.org/users/lee/
             Don't say it's impossible because no one's ever done it!