Re: private mailing lists

On Tue, 7 Nov 1995, Steve Kotsopoulos wrote:
> Is there any way to have restricted mailing lists, so that profs can
> spam the students, but the students can't megaspam each-other?

If this is what you need, I'd recommend getting Listproc 6.0c from

ftp://CS-PUB.BU.EDU/pub/listserv/listproc6.0c.940712.0.sh.Z

It's a full mailing list server software and while it's probably more
than you need, it will certainly do what you want and it is free.

Roy Bixler
Univ. of Chicago Press
rcb@press-gopher.uchicago.edu