Re: Bug in smtpserver

> Thanks to matti, everything seems to be working fine here now. There
> is a small buglette in the smtpserver. If you disable VRFY and EXPN
> via the smtpserver.conf file, they will still work if the server
> doesn't receive a HELO

	The real answer would be to have a different server configuration,
	essentially one which can define real rules on incoming processing.
	I might write such someday, but if you want it to happen sooner,
	please do contribute sensible code.

	I did add "stape == Hello" check to the VRFY and EXPN processings.

	Also I received a note (personal, or via the list), about HELP
	have..  I fixed that too for the upcoming version.

/Matti Aarnio <mea@utu.fi> <mea@nic.funet.fi>