2.99.20 available

Hello,

	At the usual place (reference below) there is
	now a new version of the source tree.

	Basically it contains support for "retryat +NN"
	message from the transporter agents to the
	scheduler, and as a result of such, it reschedules
	entire thread for latter activity.
	This way one process need not to spend its time
	trying to feed some hanging host...

	Also I solved freezing queue, which was reported
	from Hongkong.

	I will be traveling for next 3 days, but those places are
	computer intense, so I will propably be able to read my
	email... (FUNET meeting, one trade-fair, and consulting
	trip.)

	/Matti Aarnio