Re: Control characters in mail...

-> > Hello,
-> > I installed 2.99.16 on my machine and now I have many error messages about
-> > control chars in mail...and they are not there !
-> > Is there any bug in 2.99.16 ?
->
-> 	Are you, by change, looking at the files by a "more" ?
-> 	Try to look with "less"..

I use less and I really see no Ctrl chars...

-> 	I suppose it is a symptom of having CRs in the original
-> 	spool file.

Probably true...but how can I remove them ?
It happens for incoming mails...

--
Matus Uhlar at Computer Centre of Technical University in Kosice, Slovakia
E-mail:	Matus.Uhlar@tuke.sk		NTALK:	uhlar@ccnews.ke.sanet.sk