Re: Zmailer complile problems on Linux 1.2.8

> > After typing "make it all", all goes well until this point.  Any help
> > appreciated.  If anyone needs to see the entire log file then please
> > let me know and I'll send it along.
>
>     I have now been able to re-create the problem outlined
>     below, and yes, it does happen with gcc-2.5.8 and (especially)
>     ld-2.5.2.l5.  I think it is linker problem, as newer linker
>     in ELFed environment does work just fine.
>
>     Still I remotely recall that also some OLDER linker worked
>     just fine -- just that the one on Slackware-2.2 is buggy..
>
>     /Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>

Hello Matti,

I have switched to Slackware 3.0 (elf) and made use of the elf
binaries that you have on your ftp server.  All is well now.
Thanks very much.
Murray

Murray Latter                            Phone: (902) 457-6460
Coordinator Network Services             Email: Murray.Latter@MSVU.Ca
Mount Saint Vincent University           Fax:   (902) 445-3960
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
B3M 2J6