The new scheduler works!

... without leaking processes, that is, my counter variables
agree with the number of (sub-)processes attached to the scheduler

One of my earlier versions was running at utu.fi unattented for
a couple days, and it had "leaked" processes so badly, there were
no process slots free, and no deliveries happened soon after..

Now I will let the system to run at utu.fi and nic.funet.fi  for
the night, and a bit of morning to see if anything untowards does
occur.  Then I guess it is a time to release the beast to the net :)

I am also considering changeing "scheduler-new" to be "scheduler",
and current "scheduler" to be "scheduler-old" -- and zmailer-script
to call them  "sched*" and "osched*" respectively.

There is a BIG difference in between old and new scheduler configurations,
new one does not accept several of the old scheduler's options, and
old one chokes on some of the new one's options...

	/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>