Problems compiling zmailer under SunOS 4.1.1

I'm having some difficulty compiling the latest version of zmailer (from
ftp.funet.fi) under SunOS 4.1.1.

Here's the output when compiling the router:

gcc -traditional -O -g  -I../../include -I../../libsh -I/opt/gnu/include  -c bin
d.c dbm.c gdbm.c header.c hostsfile.c incore.c ndbm.c ordered.c unordered.c yp.c
ndbm.c: In function `owner_ndbm':
ndbm.c:228: `DBM_PAGFNO_NOT_AVAILABLE' undeclared (first use this function)
ndbm.c:228: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
ndbm.c:228: for each function it appears in.)
ndbm.c: In function `modp_ndbm':
ndbm.c:250: `DBM_PAGFNO_NOT_AVAILABLE' undeclared (first use this function)

I'm not sure where the compiler is finding "DBM_PAGFNO_NOT_AVAILABLE",
because that symbol doesn't appear *anywhere* in the router source tree.
Any clues as to what's going on?

Come to think of it, if anyone has experience installing zmailer under
SunOS 4.1.1, I'd like to hear from you.

-- Lars

---
Lars Kellogg-Stedman                | Someday we'll find it,
bb08188@binghamton.edu              | the rainbow connection,
CORE - SIH at Binghamton University | the lovers, the dreamers, and me.