zmailer-2.99.16 is on the archive

After many requests I have now made my intermittent development version
available as 2.99.16 -- it runs at ftp.funet.fi, but other
than that I won't guarantee.   To get some idea of what I am doing
to the schedule at the moment, see scheduler-new/ -directory.

If you people have your favourite patches that I have not found
from my heaps of email (I know, lettings things into 'to be looked at latter'
pile has a tendency of loosing things..), please contact me.
This time I have recovered  hostenv for FreeBSD-2.0 by Tom Samplonius.

	/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>

PS: I am typing this while ftp with 'hash' is pulling in data to the
    archive, and it sure makes email formatting difficult when I don't
    see the text almoast at all...