Re: your mail

On Mon, 11 Sep 1995, Doug Eastick wrote:

> Anyone have Zmailer running on BSDI 1.1?
>
> Currently trying to compile with hostenv/BSD4.3 and getting problem
> with dbm_pagfno not being available (as it says in /usr/include/ndbm.h).

  I don't have BSDI 1.1, but I believe that BSDI 1.1's NDBM library is
based on the DB library, and the dbm_pagnfo() function could not be
implemented because it assumes details of the database implementation.

  FreeBSD is very similar.  I have a hostenv for BSD4.4-like (NetBSD,
FreeBSD, BSDI) systems that seems to work fine for 2.99.15 that I can
send to anyone via private e-mail (hopefully Matti will include it in the
next release :)

Tom