Re: zmailer 2.99.15 stability

> Just wondering what some initial observations are of 2.99.15?
> More stable then 2.99.14?

	Rock solid, if you do that comparison :-)
	(That rock is a bit soft, but very solid :) )

> Great job so far Matti!! You mentioned in  a message here that version
> 16 would be forth coming, do you have any idea as to when?

	Once I figure why my SMTP channel chokes sometimes
	(calls  abort() ), and why the scheduler has crashed
	a couple times.

	Both are such that apparently only time can help to create
	cores for debugging, and it may take days before a core
	appears..

> --
>  Name:Trevor Paquette      |Alberta Energy Company Ltd |Work:(403) 266-8400
> Email:TrevorPaquette@aec.ca|3900, 421 7th Ave S.W.     | Fax:(403) 290-8400
>       postmaster@aec.ca    |Calgary, Alberta, Canada   |ICBM:51'05"N/114'01"W
>       root@aec.ca          |T2P 4K9                    |Mind:In the Rockies..

	/Matti Aarnio