sendmail -E

A common idiom for submitting mail is to pipe it to
/usr/lib/sendmail -t.

Sendmail will only process mail to pipes if they occur in forward files
or aliases.  Zmailer uses uids to identify trustworthiness, but in this
case I want to be able to tell it to treat the submitted mail as if it
came from nobody, not myself, so that it will be untrusted.

My expectation, from reading the manpage, is that zmailer's sendmail
wrapper's -E flag should do what I need.  But it doesn't.  In the
following, the messages is appended to the file, instead of being
bounced.

	echo 'To: </tmp/foo>' | /usr/lib/sendmail -t -E

Is that a bug?  (I'm running version 2.2.)