Re: Problem with scheduler in 2.99.14

Hi,

I have not tried out 2.99.14 for OSF/1 platform, but I am quite sure it's
not usable under SunOS.  2.99.12 scheduler is better but has the same problem
to schedule delivering SMTP messages.  I suggest you go for 2.99.11 scheduler,
it runs as what you expected.  However, I think the SIGCHLD handler is not
clean enough that it always produces zombie process.

- Ken Lai
Centre of Computer Services
Hong Kong University of Science and Technology