Is this list quiet or is it just me

I have noticed not much activity on this list in the last little while.
Is it that I have fallen of the list or have things just been quiet?
If I have fallen off the list could I please be replaced or would some
kind sole send me the subscription info.

I was wondering if the problems with the latest version and smtp have
been solved for linux?

Thanks in advance.
--
Alvin Starr                   ||   voice: (905)513-6717
Eyepoint Inc.                 ||   fax:   (905)513-6718