Re: Problems with scheduler

> > >   2.99.13 scheduler seems broken.  I use the 2.99.10 scheduler with the
> > > 2.99.13 smtpserver and router.
> >
> > Thank you, it works for me too now. However have you tried versions
> > 2.99.11 or 2.99.12 ?
>
>   Yes.  The scheduler was busted somewhere along the way, and found them
> to be unusable.  The 2.99.13 smtpserver has much smarter timeout code
> than 2.99.10.

	I do agree, 2.99.12 works better than 2.99.13 -- but
	it really is not that easy a question.

	I am trying to get time to do proper work on the Scheduler,
	but commercial customers shall be served first, hobbies then...

	I am one subsystem at the time working on things that we
	run on the new ftp.funet.fi -- an  DEC 3000/900 AXP OSF/1v3.2
	machine with BIG StorageWorks cabinet with RAID-5 controller.

	Most facilities in there work now crashing only once a day
	but things are improving.  ZMailer scheduler is in poor
	shape still -- crash every 20-100 running hours, and is
	a bit too critical to how it is configured.

> Tom

	/Matti Aarnio