hold SCRIPT error in version 10..

 Every once in a while I get the following error coming out of zmailer..

>A copy of your message is being returned to you due to difficulties
>encountered while attempting to deliver your mail.
>
>The following errors occurred during message delivery processing:
><      hold SCRIPT:home/aecsvc aecsvc -2>: ...\
>        expired after 3 days, problem was:
>        /usr/zmailer/bin/bin/home: /usr/zmailer/bin/bin/home: No such file or directory [exit status 1]
>

>--A41C686C7.797504701=_/sol.aec.ca

>Final-MTS-Type: INET
>Final-MTA: sol.aec.ca
>
>Rcpt: /usr/zmailer/bin/bin/home: /usr/zmailer/bin/bin/home: No such file or directory [exit status 1]
>Action: delayed

  Geez.. no kidding.. there is NO /usr/zmailer/bin/bin/home.. The wierd thing is that mail
going to that address works 99.99% of the time.. Anyone (Matti?) know what is going on
here?

 This is the only thing holding up my diffs to the cf files for hostname/username hiding,
firewall support, and valid domainname checking..

  Trev

Name : Trevor Paquette      |Alberta Energy Company  |  _\___Fahrvergnuegen
Email: TrevorPaquette@aec.ca|Calgary, Alberta, Canada| /     \____
Visitor from CyberSpace     |(403) 266-8400          |/ G60       \
Renegade of Virtual Reality |#include <disclaimer.h> |\-O------O--/