mail jam

I am getting mail stuck on my machine in the
postmaster directory.

Yesterday I updated to zmailer-2.99.13-950210.

My latest error occurs when I send mail to an alias.
The local deliveries are done, but the smtp messages
are never sent.  None of the log files look unusual.
Files are left in the postmaster directory.

Earlier today I sent to a person and Cc'd to another
person.  The original recipient did not get the message,
but the Cc'd person did.  The mail files were still in
the postmaster directory.  But if I tried sending the
message without Ccing it, then the mail got through.

I am running zmailer under SunOS 4.1.3.

I would appreciate any insights that people can offer.
Thank you in advance.

	Leigh

                                        Protein Engineering Network of
Leigh Willard                                Centres of Excellence
leigh@procyon.biochem.ualberta.ca         Department of Biochemistry
                                             University of Alberta