IETF drafts

A user that has got an error message from Zmailer is complaining about the
message that it is MIME violation since the type multipart/report is not
registered under IANA's list of mime types.
I've come through the draft-ietf-notary-mime proposals and found that for
example mime-report is to expire by 1-25-95. Did they already become RFC
documents or the work on them is still in progress?
Personally I think it should not be problem to add a new mime-type for
MUA.

--
-- Kamil.Kukura@tuke.sk