Re: Deliver to scripts...

> > >         373:    cannot fdopen(8) (retry in 45s, expires in 2h57m24s)
>   System is running at the default limit of 2048 file descripters per
> process, so I don't think this is a problem.

If you are running on SunOS it is a problem.  Sun4.x libc cannot handle
filedescriptors greater then 128.  (grep fileno /usr/include/stdio.h).
A common occurrence is that open succeeds, returns fd # 135 or so, and
then fdopen() fails because libc thinks it's got a negative number.
Sun's response to bug reports is "upgrade to Solaris"
	/r$