Re: Header re-write

On Wed, 15 Feb 1995, Scott Schwartz wrote:

> > localnames is not respected for domains within $mydomain.
>
> Hence the name "localnames" to describe it.  Pffft.
>
> I'm never going to upgrade.

  I don't understand your point.  Names within your domain are local by
definition.  Names within  "localnames" are a list of "also-know-as"
names.  This feature works as it should.  Sometime along the way,
localnames was extended to allow an optional translation.  This also
works.  I think the primary problem with this feature is a lack of info
on it.

Tom