Question about message problem...

  There is a site on the Internet that is having difficulty sending us
mail.  Our side aborts the connection after several hours (with 2.99.10,
I'd guess that would be 24hours) of no activity during the DATA command.
Anyone else see this behavior?  Only appears to affect one or two sites....
A side of effect of this behaviour is that zmailer keeps the aborted
message and delivers it anyway, but the other system trys again, and
aborts again, resulting in about 25 copies of message a day for one of
our users.....

Tom