Re: infinite forking

> I am trying to install zmailer-2.99.7 for the very first time.

	For several reasons I do suggest that you go to
	version 2.99.10.

	The  "newaliases" -script on version 2.99.7 was
	an abortative attempt to do PERLish startup of
	the  "router" process.  I may attempt it latter :)

> When I start up newaliases I get the message:
> and.... finally I fill up the process table and have to reboot
> the machine.

	It should die without killing the machine -- though some
	machines may die sooner..

	/Matti Aarnio	<mea@utu.fi>