[Raw Msg Headers][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: fd complaing and router
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: fd complaing and router
- From: Matti Aarnio <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jan 1995 07:15:20 -0500
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: <95Jan14.151930-0500_(est).email@example.com> from "Marco Hernandez" at Jan 14, 95 03:19:28 pm
> Can anyone shed some light as to which fd the router is complaining
> about . The following appears in the router log...
> ZM 2.9.7 (Solaris 2.3)
2.99.7 ? ( :-) )
> <199501141931.OAA24580@info.cren.net>: address:
> router: no fd 3!
3 is the one used by log() zmsh -script. ($MAILSHARE/cf/standard.cf)
(It was also the one resposible for the router logs entering your
Figuring out, where the FD is gone is another problem...