Re: Version 2.99.7 is out

>   I have 2.99.6 and this appears to have been done already.  I produced a
> patch for 2.99.6 fdstatfs.c for 4.4BSD systems, would this still be of any use?

	Yes, I did get a report that patching from 2.99.3 to ..6 was not
	completely successfull, so I was not sure if it would succeed.
	(Basically the code that was moved to  fdstatfs.c  was not removed
	 from  smtpserver.c itself for some reason...)

	Are you sure your patch won't break BSDI ?
	I was not quite sure, so I didn't introduce it.

	On overall I think the service could use the code used on
	GNU fileutils "df", but it calls for complete rewrite of
	the configuring mechanism...

	/Matti Aarnio	<mea@utu.fi>