Re: Problems building Zmailer

[Btw Tom, did you know that your email claims origin address, which two
 days ago did bounce back to me ?  The list lists you as  tsampl ... ]

> At 11:33 AM 12/23/94 -0500, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> >
> >In fact there are a number of defines in <sys/param.h> that should be
> >useful to key any 4.4BSD features from (i.e. BSD_44, I think it is).
> >
> >Please everyone be careful to research your portability fixes to find
> >such manifest defines before using the first one that comes to mind.
>
>   Good idea.  So why is there:
>
> 	#define static
>
> in libsh/execute.c, libsh/interpret.c, etc.?  Is this actually required by a
> large number of systems?

	I don't believe it is required by any systems.
	At a times I have found things inside the old Zmailer,
	which after a bit of code reorganize got rid of the
	mystics they had in.  (An assignment to  fileno() -macro
	comes to mind...)

	/Matti Aarnio	<mea@utu.fi> <mea@nic.funet.fi>