[Raw Msg Headers][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: scheduler control file problem
- To: TrevorPaquette@aec.ca (Trevor Paquette)
- Subject: Re: scheduler control file problem
- From: Matti Aarnio <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 9 Dec 1994 15:13:54 +0200 (EET)
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-Reply-To: <94Dec7.104420-0700_(mst).firstname.lastname@example.org> from "Trevor Paquette" at Dec 7, 94 10:44:17 am
> Just saw this in the scheduler log file:
> Misformed diagnostic: smtpclient: Cannot open control file "local/165804" from "/export/sol1/spool/zmailer/scheduler" as uid 0! (m)
> same quetion as last time.. what caused it and can I fix it?
Now I know why the diagnostics happens (I had a productive
night watching "scheduler -v" flowing on my screen.. - yawn..)
((no, I can't read at 2000 cps, but I can glimpse enough to
recognize something interesting happening and by luck have
it stopped at another occurrance..))
.. but it doesn't mean it is yet eradicted.
> Thanx guys..
> Name : Trevor Paquette | Alberta Energy Company | _\___ Fahrvergnuegen
> Email: TrevorPaquette@aec.ca | Calgary, Alberta, Canada | / \____
> Visitor from CyberSpace | (403) 266-8400 |/ G60 \
> Renegade of Virtual Reality | #include <disclaimer.h> |\-O------O--/
/Matti Aarnio <email@example.com>