Re: Hostnames/Localnames

> | right now there is a small external program doing almoast the same,
> | but it is external...)
>
> Sounds nice and modular.  Why change it?

	Because that external program is something I whipped up
	due to the original internal list-expansion memory usage
	deficiency. -- In fact it was originally a tool to make
	some benchmarks on the router memory usage to search
	alternate handling methods...

	The bad part is its complete lack of internal list-expansion
	loop truncation, that is, if lists A and B subscribe to each
	other for some reason, this external program won't detect it,
	nor will the router be able to detect it.

		/Matti Aarnio	<mea@utu.fi>