No Subject

   Just a note of thanks to the people who replied to my past questions..

 The one about stripping off the SMTP: from the MS-Mail headers was solved by
 adding

        (SMTP:)(.*)     address="\2"    # kill stupid MSMAIL header crap
                        continue;;

   to the rrouter.cf file.
 Next question.. headers leaving our site look like the following..

>>>	From @pandora.aec.ca:tpaquett@msmail.aec.ca Wed Nov 30 10:20:07 1994
(1)          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

(2)                                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>>>	To: "'tpaquett@ita.lgc.com'" <tpaquett@ita.lgc.com>
(3)          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>>	Subject: test from msmail@aec.ca
>>>	Date: 		 Wed, 30 Nov 94 09:51:00 PST
(4)          ^^^^^^^^^

 (1) How did this get in the from header?? mail coming from msmail.aec.ca goes
     to mailhost.aec.ca, which forwards all 'world' mail to pandora.aec.ca for
      delivery. I do not want pandora to add this information to the header.

 (2) This one is more compleated. Where is the Return-Path line set? I need two
     things changed for this.
	  1) tpaquett 		-> TrevorPaquette   (changed via a table lookup)
	  2) msmail.aec.ca	-> aec.ca	    (changed via a table lookup)

       The resulting Return-Path should be TrevorPaquette@aec.ca
       Actually the From line should read the same as well..

     **NOTE: I can't get the fullnames database to work either.. When the mail comes
	     it only gets the unknown username trevorpaquette error. I do have
		"trevorpaquette       tpaquett" in the fullnames file.

 (3)  where did the extra quotes come from?
 (4)  where did the extra tabs/spaces come from?

 I am keeping track of all the work I have done, so I will post my changes to this group
so that others can benefit.

 Trev