Re: dynamically linked zmailer ?

The NIS code does work, although it might need a patch -- I put it in there,
but I think at least one bug fix wasn't incorporated.    I use the code all the
time.

The one thing you have to watch out for:   there is no real concept of the
"owner" of a YP map -- I think the code makes it appear to be owned by "nobody"
-- you may wish to do something else  (the maps aren't secure, so making it
owned by root didn't seem like a good thing to do)

						\nick